We care about your data and take seriously the privacy of any information we hold.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://symphonic-design.com.
Phone: +32/ 472 34 49 96
Symphonic Design works through
Verenigde Producties vzw
KBO/BTW: BE 0896.755.397
IBAN BE62 0689 0087 1561
We collect personal data in order to communicate, conduct our business and to promote our services provided your prior consent was given. This data will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless required to do so by law.
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, title and gender.
- Contact Data may include your email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms physically or on our website (or otherwise), or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order products or services;
- Subscribe to a service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Give us feedback.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
This website is hosted by an external service provider (host). Personal data collected on this website are stored on the servers of the host. These may include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, metadata and communications, contract information, contact information, names, web page access, and other data generated through a web site.
The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of secure, fast and efficient provision of our online services by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Our host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data.
We are using the following host:
One.com Group AB
211 20 Malmö
Revocation of your consent to the processing of data
A wide range of data processing transactions are possible only subject to your express consent. You can also revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your revocation.
Mobile device privacy
When accessing our website via a mobile device, data may be collected automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the website, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the website and its content.
If location services are activated on your mobile device, our website may collect information about the location of your device. Your mobile network service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a device identifier, when you use our website. This information collected by your mobile network service will not be associated with your user account with us, or with your personally identifiable information.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);